Monday 16 April 2012

A change in direction

At first this was going to be a foodie blog, then I slipped in some poetry and now I'm changing course again! - Oh yes I can be fickle!
This time I want to tell you all about my trip at Easter with the other half to Pembrokeshire - so it will include some foodie bits as well as a hotel review and some fantastic pics hopefully of the scenery and amazing places we saw.  I will then probably change direction again and blog about something totally different! I do so hate being stuck in a rut don't you?

The Pembrokeshire blog will be next so watch this space.  It will cover 5 days including 2 travelling and I hope I will be able to make it amusing as well as interesting ;)

For now I'm off to get some lunch so could be blogging later x

No comments:

Post a Comment